Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Autograph Cards

My autograph cards have arrived! Much thanks and photo credit to Derick Le--you are an amazing photographer and friend. Also, a special thank you to my Executive Director Kati Enea for helping me decide which photo to use and sending them in. If I didn't have your guidance Kati, I would have probably resorted to the "eenie meenie minee mo" technique!



It has been so much fun signing and writing little messages to children at appearances and events! After one of the workshops for my platform, "Little Fingers, Helping Hands",  one little girl had asked me if I could sign one for her; she said she going to add it to her collage! Her mom told me that they just got back from Disneyland recently and they had created a collage in her room with all the autographs of the Disney princess--I feel so honored to now be included in this impressive list! Moments like this bring tears to my eyes. I told her that one day in the near future, she will be old enough to compete and be a princess too. Every autograph card has the Miss San Diego Organization website on it, which I hope will help spread the word about the pageant. Maybe someday this little girl will look it up and decided to compete too!  Since winning this title, I have been having the best 6 months of my life and I hope to inspire many other young girls to compete for the chance of a very fulfilling and wonderful year of their own!


No comments:

Post a Comment