Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Miss California

The Miss California compeititon for Miss America lasted about 10 days and my sister titleholders and I were able to do everything from meeting the mayor, rotary luncheons to a estate BBQ with the Kiwanis Club.  We were interviewed by the Fresno Bee and also appeared on the local news.  It was a wonderful week with all 58 Miss California contestants.

Not only did I make lifelong friends, but I was able to experience an opportunity of a lifetime while representing the finest city out there, San Diego!

Below are a few of my favorite pictures during my time at Miss California:

Performing my talent on stage
Past and present San Diego titleholders at the Mayor's gift exchange.
Opening number production, all the dance rehearsals paid off!
All the girls in white at the Red, White, and Blue appearance.
Special thanks to Habit Burger for being our sponsor! Had a great time bonding with my sisters over lunch.


Thank you to the Lester family for hosting such an amazing BBQ. On the swing with my roommate, Miss Golden Gate! 
It was such an amazing afternoon with the Kiwanis Club!

I love my directors, go TeamSD
With Miss California 2011, Noelle Freeman
In evening gown about to go on stage! I love my dressing room partner, Miss Covina.

Right before swimsuit with all the lovely ladies. 
I have the best support system ever, with my childhood friends: Matt and Kathy.
Before interview





No comments:

Post a Comment